[Az-Geocaching] Engineering jobs in Prescott

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:35:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I know from time to time some of our geocaching family is un-employed,
and many are engineers of one type or another.

My hubby's company, Wulfsberg Electronics, is hiring (openings don't
come often) ......  2 RF engineers and a mechanical engineer. See the
link below. Avionics experience would help, as they mostly do avionic
(nav/comm, DME, aircraft radios, etc) stuff. Dan is the engineering
tech in the Nav/Comm (R&D) engineering dept.

Wulfsberg is a great company to work for...a real "think-tank/team
work" kind of place. And of course, Prescott is God's country!

http://www.wulfsberg.com/employment_opportunities.htm

Take care all,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott V