[Az-Geocaching] TB's left at Event Cache

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:08:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Brian!
Congrats on a successful trip, I bet you are tired!
Don't worry about hurrying to get the TB's done, as long as it gets
done in the next few days....I'll be double checking the sign in sheet
to be sure all have logged their "find", and then archiving the page
(as soon as the TB's are all accounted for) so you have a few days!
Keep in touch....enjoying the cooler weather? It has rained her every
day for a week now, I love monsoon season! Dan had to put in about 7
ground rods to ground our 15 antennas and 2 repeaters/racks, and he
has a couple lightning arrestors on the way to install too. (This is
the only thing I DON'T like about monsoon season....getting hit by
lightning! which happened last year and blew out a pre-amp)
take care,
Trisha "Lightning :-)"
Prescott

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:38:43 -0700 (MST), "Brian Casteel" wrote:

> Trisha,
>
> Sorry about that.  My personal TB was left there after Evilfish
> grabbed it
> during the drive up.  :)  There are also 2 TBs I have in my
possession,
> but in the last days of packing haven't even been able to log my
finds
> yet
> from the day in Prescott, nor the few I snagged on the drive to
Montana