[Az-Geocaching] TB's left at Event Cache

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:38:43 -0700 (MST)

Trisha,

Sorry about that.  My personal TB was left there after Evilfish grabbed it
during the drive up.  :)  There are also 2 TBs I have in my possession,
but in the last days of packing haven't even been able to log my finds yet
from the day in Prescott, nor the few I snagged on the drive to Montana
(btw, I'm here!).  A little later tonight when I can sit down and relax at
the computer, I'll log all the caches found, and take care of the TB
situation.

Brian
Team A.I.