[Az-Geocaching] Favorite/ Most unusual/ Most extreme cache

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:56:49 -0700

> This raises an interesting question, should caches be archived because
> someone considers them dangerous?  If so, what is the basis of that
> decision?
This question comes up with some regularity on the Groundspeak forums.
Do a search for "dangerous" on titles only in the "Geocaching Topics"
forum and you'll find several.
I think as long as a cache description clearly states potential hazards
and is given appropriate difficulty and terrain ratings there should be
no reason to archive a cache solely because there is some risk involved
in finding it.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena