[Az-Geocaching] Premature archival of cache near fire zone (it may not be destroyed)

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:47:17 -0700

>Thank you for this update.  It appears that the owner of one cache, Mineral
>Springs Ridge Cache (GCB46F), has archived this cache prematurely, without
>actually confirming that it has been destroyed.  I would like to request
>that this cache be unarchived until there is definite confirmation that it
>has been destoyed.
>
>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Ken brings up a good point. If it was indeed not burned... it would then
become geotrash. I have seen many caches archived that thru reading logs and
such, something in the back of your mind says it might still be there. I
think this one is well within the fire area.. but, again.. you never know
for sure until it is confirmed.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind