[Az-Geocaching] Results for "Prescott Beat the Heat" Event Cache 7/10

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:16:07 -0700

I was bummed to have to miss the Prescott Event Cache. It was on my schedule
for quite some time, since I am pretty much living in Sedona this summer
(working up here). I have been back and forth until now (now pretty much
staying up here until the end of the summer). But, this past Sundays plans
didnt quite pan out and I didnt make it back up to Sedona (I was in Phoenix
over the weekend) until late in the day. :( Sounds like it was a blast
though!). I will not explain in too much detail, as I just sent a really
long email response to team Petite Elite and my fingers are very worn out
right now! :) LOL  Anyways, I did manage to get a few caches in Prescott on
the 6th of July as I was in town for a short spell. Then, did some caching
up on Mingus Mnt as well afterwards. So, that was fun. Didnt realize it was
such a long drive from Sedona to Prescott via mingus mnt route. (Hwy 89A).
Very scenic and fun drive though but not good if you want to get from one
town to another quick! :)

Maybe next time!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups – now 2 months
FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/