[Az-Geocaching] Caches Lost in the Fires???

Delora McCallister listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:00:09 -0700

Well Brian, I heard that the 87 was re-opened to traffic this
afternoon.........
And Conversion Inversion is a pretty quick grab 'n' go!!!
Thanks for the thoughts of completing our cache!!!
Team Red Dog

Peaceloveandgoodhappinessstuff,

~Namaste'