[Az-Geocaching] Paypal Scam

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:32:14 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1020336144-1089167534=:84328

A friend of mine in the computer business just alerted me about an email purporting to be from paypal asking people to click on a link and updating their information. The email is from Morrocco and is an IP not associated with paypal. He has received several of them today and says they look authentic. He only noticed it because of the amount of emails sent to him. I just thought I would pass this on to you.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-1020336144-1089167534=:84328

<DIV>
<DIV>A friend of mine in the computer business just alerted me about an email purporting to be from paypal asking people to click on a link and updating their information. The email is from Morrocco and is an IP not associated with paypal. He has received several of them today and says they look authentic. He only noticed it because of the&nbsp;amount of emails sent to him. I just thought I would pass this on to you.</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1020336144-1089167534=:84328--