[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Gold

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:29:42 -0700

--------------080701020809070803060901

Tried that as well Guy, in fact I left them out all night while the NiMh
were recharging.  Tried the recharged batteries, alkaline batteries,
portable external battery, about only battery I have not tried is the
Atomic batteries used in the satellites.
Thanks Guy
Bob Smith

GUY ALDRICH wrote:

>--- Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith@cableone.net> wrote:
>

>>Sure hope I don't have to do that.  I can't believe
>>there is not a Reset
>>of sorts that will let you get to some basic screen
>>and reload the
>>software.  I have a call into the 800 number, an
>>email into support and
>>I am still looking for a hidden reset button.
>>Thanks, Bob Smith
>>
>>EvilFISH wrote:
>>

>>>a couple years ago I was uploading into my 315
>>>

>>from the Magellan site,
>>

>>>and had the same result....after a humbling phone
>>>

>>call to the Repair
>>

>>>section...all was made better....though I had to
>>>

>>pay 71.95....
>>

>Try removing the batteries for a minute then putting
>them back in!

>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

--------------080701020809070803060901

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Tried that as well Guy, in fact I left them out all night while the
NiMh were recharging.&nbsp; Tried the recharged batteries, alkaline
batteries, portable external battery, about only battery I have not
tried is the Atomic batteries used in the satellites.<br>
Thanks Guy<br>
Bob Smith<br>
GUY ALDRICH wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040703162104.66856.qmail@web40806.mail.yahoo.com">