[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Gold

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 07:06:54 -0700

Anyone out there & SquishyGecko,

I bought Squshies Magellan Gold GPS and stayed up till 0130 last night
reading and loading software on my lap top.  At one point I thought I
was up loading a software upgrade to the GPS that I got off the Magellan
web site.  The GPS screen said something like "software uploading ....
X"  Than I was to turn it off and back on ..... there in lies the
problem.  I can not get any kind of display on the screen at all.  I
found a note in the CD manual that said to hold down the "Menu" key and
then the "Pwr" key and it should come on.  It's not happening, anyone
have any ideas.  My wife says "Youv'e KILLED the GPS!!"

Bob Smith, Petite Elite