[Az-Geocaching] GC.com

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:09:38 -0700

--------------090608080105030401010003

Shadow Ace, Andrew,

OK, I printed all the email comments out, see I can't remember from one
screen to the next.  I got a ping or trace from one of the sites I am
interested in and wanted to print out that information.  Back when I did
a lot of DOS work I thought I just typed "type prn" and the screen
dumped out onto the printer.  Now of course I have 2 printers, one on
the LPT and one on the USB port, and can't remember the command, if
there is one, from WinXP (DOS) prompt to capture the screen.  I know
either or both of you guys have the command at your finger tips.  Care
to share it.

Thanks, Bob Smith

--------------090608080105030401010003

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
 style="font-size: 12pt;"><o:p>Shadow Ace, Andrew,<br>
OK, I printed all the email comments out, see I can't remember from one
screen to the next.&nbsp; I got a ping or trace from one of the sites I am
interested in and wanted to print out that information.&nbsp; Back when I
did a lot of DOS work I thought I just typed "type prn" and the screen
dumped out onto the printer.&nbsp; Now of course I have 2 printers, one on
the LPT and one on the USB port, and can't remember the command, if
there is one, from WinXP (DOS) prompt to capture the screen.&nbsp; I know
either or both of you guys have the command at your finger tips.&nbsp; Care
to share it.&nbsp; <br>
Thanks, Bob Smith<br>
</o:p></span></font>
 cite="mid000001c46062$ec7f6550$1fcac480@rm116lap">
 style="margin-top: 5pt; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 5pt;">
 style="margin-top: 5pt; margin-right: 0in; margin-bottom: 5pt;"> </blockquote>

--------------090608080105030401010003--