[Az-Geocaching] Diff Lockers

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:25:29 -0700

--------------080900070302090301020202

Brian,
I have a ham friend, Bob Rosevear WB7RRQ, who has done some work on
lockers systems.  I don't know if he works on the or not but might be
able to put you in touch with someone in the Prescott area.  Drop him a
note at:  Bob WB7RRQ <rosevear520@cableone.net>  Tell him that Bob Smith
WB6ODR sent you.
Good Luck and Hope to see you at the Event.
Bob Smith

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:

> Who out there has any experience installing diff lockers on a Jeep?  I
> have the Lock Right Dana 30 and will be buying the Dana 35 kit here in
> a day or so and REALLY want to get them installed.  If I'm going to be
> going to the Prescott event, my mechanic connection isn't going to
> work, as that's his only Saturday off before I leave.
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

--------------080900070302090301020202

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Brian, <br>
I have a ham friend, Bob Rosevear WB7RRQ, who has done some work on
lockers systems.&nbsp; I don't know if he works on the or not but might be
able to put you in touch with someone in the Prescott area.&nbsp; Drop him a
note at:&nbsp; Bob WB7RRQ <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:rosevear520@cableone.net">&lt;rosevear520@cableone.net&gt;</a>&nbsp; Tell him that
Bob Smith WB6ODR sent you.<br>
Good Luck and Hope to see you at the Event.<br>
Bob Smith<br>
Brian - Team A.I. wrote:<br>
 cite="mid00d401c46049$19518af0$0602a8c0@fbidaemon">
installing diff lockers on a Jeep?&nbsp; I have the Lock Right Dana 30 and
will be buying the Dana 35 kit here in a day or so and REALLY want to
get them installed.&nbsp; If I'm going to be going to the Prescott event, my
mechanic connection isn't going to work, as that's his only Saturday
off before I leave.</font></div>

--------------080900070302090301020202--