[Az-Geocaching] 10th event

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:35:41 -0700 (MST)

Hey Brian!!
Can you stop by the Event Cache on the 10th on your way to Montana?? I
really want to meet ya!
Trisha "Lightning"

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:15:11 -0700, "ShadowAce" wrote:

Is Brian going to be
able to make it to the event??

 I have a new
TB that I need him to log..

TBG84X

   So if
anyone gets a hand on Brian, please chain him to a bumber until the
10th so he
cannot leave..

-=ShadowAce

-----Original Message-----From:
az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Robert
& Linda SmithSent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:49 PMTo:
listserv@azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching]
GC.comTrisha,He does that just to make us feel
uneducated I think.  I know just enough about this computer to
understand a
little of what Brian said, But Not All Of It!!By the way, I just
picked
up 2 cases of soda for the event cache on July 10th.  I've been
watching
and it looks like we will have a nice turn out.  Maybe Brian can
help me through some more computernees.Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite