[Az-Geocaching] MORE! Magellan Meridian Gold

SquishyGecko listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:42:04 -0700

Just to sweeten the deal, I'll also include the MapSend DirectRoute
software, vehicle power cable, serial/pc programming cable,
Geocaching.com neck lanyard, DeLorme Street Atlas 2004 software, and a
nifty GPS unit to plug into your PC. ;-)

There's a $600 value that I'm willing to let go for $300 or best offer.