[Az-Geocaching] New Wyoming skate park

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 3:00:36 -0500

------=____1075104036851_nAm)X0gDsx

Hahaha.....nice one Ken.  I read that article a few weeks ago and about lost it.  But being Wyoming, I wouldn't put it past 'em to really make something like that happen. (invoking secret encryption to hide inflammatory text about Wyoming from the wife, as it is her home state).

Brian
Team A.I.

> From: Ken Akerman <ken@highpointer.com>
> Date: 2004/01/26 Mon AM 02:55:50 EST
> To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] New Wyoming skate park
>
> There is a locationless cache called Skate Parks by Arizona geocacher Frieza.  To claim this locationless cache by visiting a skateboard park anywhere in the USA that hasn't been logged onto this cache site yet.
>
> I read an article about a new skateboard park in Wyoming that hasn't been logged onto this locationless cache site yet.  If you are in the part of Wyoming where this park is located, you could visit this new skate park.  Read the article here.
>
> Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

------=____1075104036851_nAm)X0gDsx

<DIV>There is a locationless cache called <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=558cf70b-f65a-48b3-91dc-104cf5a9086a">Skate Parks</A> by Arizona geocacher <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=7dc0fa10-2f22-4703-b13a-ada3d5c9b30f">Frieza</A>.&nbsp; To claim this locationless cache by visiting a skateboard park anywhere in the USA that hasn't been logged onto this cache site yet.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I read an article about a new skateboard park in Wyoming that hasn't been logged onto this locationless cache site yet.&nbsp; If you are in the part of Wyoming where this park is located, you could visit this new skate park.&nbsp; <A href="http://www.theonion.com/4002/news1.html">Read the article here</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>

------=____1075104036851_nAm)X0gDsx--