[Az-Geocaching] RE: Problems with Mapsource datafile

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:06:35 -0700

I am so new to this game that my comments may not apply to anything
other than a thought to me.  I went to each of the waypoints listed,
well almost all of them, and found all of the ones I looked at to be
"archived"  I don't know if that plays into the discussion, just
something I saw.  I have no other use for the datafile except to down
load to my GPS the waypoints that I am looking for.  Thanks for
listening to a newbie.
Bob Smith  team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ