[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #1597 - 4 msgs

Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:31:29 EST

--part1_f2.357cefe8.2d2cc981_boundary

Congratulations on your first 500 cache finds!!!
If you haven't figured it out yet, caching can be addictive.  I still can't
believe we found so many caches our first year, Steve of Team Tierra Buena
would say that is "Obsessed".  It was alot of fun.  Like Connie of Wyle E, we
slowed down the past year.... and somehow we are still barely in the top 10 teams.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season, and a Great New Year!  Look for us
back on the trails in search of the newer caches out there.

Kelly - roadrunners

--part1_f2.357cefe8.2d2cc981_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Congratulations on your first 500=
 cache finds!!!<BR>
If you haven't figured it out yet, caching can be addictive.&nbsp; I still c=
an't believe we found so many caches our first year, Steve of Team Tierra Bu=
ena would say that is "Obsessed".&nbsp; It was alot of fun.&nbsp; Like Conni=
e of Wyle E, we slowed down the past year.... and somehow we are still barel=
y in the top 10 teams.<BR>
<BR>
Hope everyone had a good holiday season, and a Great New Year!&nbsp; Look fo=
r us back on the trails in search of the newer caches out there.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Kelly - roadrunners&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_f2.357cefe8.2d2cc981_boundary--