[Az-Geocaching] Welcome Petite Elite

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:43:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bob and Linda -- "Petite Elite"!
I am glad to see that you signed up for the email list-serv. There are
a great group of folks on here for the most part, and it is almost
always interesting, only occasionally does it get boring or
controversial, just like everything in life.....
Also, there is a wealth of experience and enthusiasm represented here
on the list-serv, so if you have any questions/comments, you will get
Take care,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott (OK, it's P Valley)