[Az-Geocaching] Re : 500th cache

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 Jan 2004 16:13:47 -0700 (MST)

That was a really neat tribute/thanks that you wrote, but am I
supposed to feel left out 'cause I'm not on one of the lists? :-)
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:03:09 -0700, "Regan L Smith" wrote:

I would like to thank those cachers who I and my
son have met along the way, yes there are those who have made things a
little
more interesting frustrating enjoyable and mostly memrable.

When we first started caching and found
AZGeocaching.com I thought getting the 157 needed to reach the first
page was a
feat, then as more people joined in it has steadily grown in numbers.
Over
the past day as my son and I have reminisced he has been with me for
over 300 of
those finds and his list of favorite caches pretty much follow the
caching trips
we have made together. we will be on our third GPS....

the current list of favorite caches includes Utopia
and DV Mini along with Good Clean Fun the Jungle Bunker Hills and Lost
Control.

We even had our Travel Bug return from his first
Trip Green Fish ZIM

Meeting cachers caching will continue to bring both
of us enjoyment, The Breakfast Series of Events will have an addition
this next
year as we plan a pot luck in a county park.

some people of mention

Jason Pulter and Brian Cluff when asked what is so
Special about Sherwood, I wrote back because it is the closest cache
to the
caching gods.

RandMan we first started contact over a
TB

RopingTheWind first met him after he found a cache
that we couldn't get to cuz it closed but his name has changed from
Scott to
MonkeyBoy with a short stay at Mountain Gat but due to his eagerness
to get a
first find went on a 4 mile hike to find a cache that had the wrong
original
posted coords gained the name that fits him best JACK-A-LOPE

Wyle E are IMHO fine examples of cachers and people
in general and we still continue to say YELLOW JEEP aloud whenever one
is
spotted.

AZsaluki Both Jim and Kristen are IMHO think there
is no other to take the lead, though the find on RTW-1 will stick with
my mind for years to come, and not to mention the fortunate lizzards
:)

I am still in awe of Sand Dollars over 100 first
finds

Cody Brown of CBX2
Brain and Jake of TEAM AI
the Roadrunners Jean and Kelly
Scott of MYBLUEHEAVEN
Libby Wolfb8
Cacheless
Shelby I forgot the team name sorry
Horseandrider
AZ FastFeet
Jim Scotti who else to put a cache on the moon and
get FRED going.
Binskeep
Jeff of Team 360

then because he is out of state the JEEPSTER,
only a cacher would shove his arm up a lightpole then cause me to
develope a
kink in my neck....

then some of those who hid some of the
caches

Chicks with trucks
Graldrich
Team CHUMP
Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
Panda77
Team Blunder
LAZY K
Team 360
Tamo'sClanDestiny
Team Sprocket
HighPointer

Then lastly I wish to thank those few that will not
read this but have added to the cache comunity in their own special
way
Aimee Denise Robert Jessica Chuck Norris Bruce Marilyn and
Gretchen..
Clover the Wonder Dog
Rosie of the Long Tounge
Pepper

now I know there are many others and more caches to
be found so

Happy Hunting