[Az-Geocaching] geocaching tees

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:53:47 -0800 (PST)

--0-1112093264-1078084427=:52496

I still have a few geocaching t-shirts from the Yuma event, if anyone is interested in getting one of them. I don't know if I will be having any more printed up. You may have seen these at cache events. They read "got gps?" and underneath that, "arizona geocachers". I have black or blue tees, in XL and 2XL sizes. For the next 2 orders of 2 or more, I will throw in a brand new Dale Earnhardt collectible tin, perfect size for a cache or to keep. More info? contact me at Team360wwg@yahoo.com.
Just thought I would ask, thank you.
Jeff.