[Az-Geocaching] Cache Approval

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:16:44 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Larry and Guy....guess I'll wait a couple more days before I
try to email someone....I figgered that there may be an "issue" with
this cache as it is a bit unique, but I didn't think it would cause
any approval problems!! Especially when I see what some of those
Canadians do....
Trisha
Check out GCHQAB if you can access it