[Az-Geocaching] Some excellent logs to read

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:48:11 -0700 (MST)

I really enjoyed and appreciated the series of cache logs too!! And
how they were linked...if I have a few caches thta I did at a time, I
usually have put somewhere in the log where I had just come from, and
what cache I was headed to....loved the "link" idea, Sprocket! Care to
share HOW that is done? (You can email me directly trisha@brasher.com)
Thanks
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
Cow Poop Capital of the World

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:53:10 -0700, "Koch, Dan" wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to point out what I think are some
excellent logs by Team Sprocket.  Part of the fun is reading the cache
logs, either in the log book or online, and these are "surely" fun to
read.

I know Scott (RopingTheWind) used to write some novels
(and got grief about it) but these days, pretty much all I see are one
or two
sentences.  Often, it's nothing more than:

TN/LN/SL. TFTC. Team X

So I say thanks, Team
Sprocket, for taking the time to write something other than just the
basics.

The logs start here:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=412cc3d5-b366-4fcb-9e68-68656c2e1cad

LazyK - Dan