[Az-Geocaching] is it me or

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:28:10 -0800

>From: "Trisha" <trisha@brasher.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] is it me or
>Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:22:03 -0700 (MST)
>
>We all need to sign up for a balloon ride, keep him too busy to cache!
>Trisha

Well, actually that plan would eventually backfire. After I make LOTS of
money flying yall', I would have a good bankroll to get me thru the summer
and you know what that would mean.... a whole lotta geocaching in the
summer! :)  I would certainly rather be out making money than geocaching. My
business is really up and down (pardon the pun). Some months it is really
good and some months it is really bad. With that said, my geocaching is just
the opposite!

Anyways, thanks for the nice comments! I dont generally care much about the
records. I just go for my own personal records. My personal best was 80 in a
month, did that twice. I never expected to beat the AZ record! I happened to
do a few big fun cache runs this month and before ya' know it I was at 100+
caches and it was only less than half way into the month! So, I decided to
take a stab at it. I am actually at 171 for the month (the old record was
163). Funny thing is, after all this, I am still behind AZsaluki in the
rankings!!!!!  I broke my personal daily record 3 times this month as well!

Unfortunately, gas prices are getting unrealistically high again and it
looks like I will be slowing down after this month and just doing some local
caching. March is shaping up to be a fairly busy month for business as well.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind