[Az-Geocaching] Re: CACHING gods:::::::un cooperative caches that don't make it to the AZ site

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:04:19 -0700

You're proposal sounds like an excellent idea to me!  I always like
'fixing things myself!'

Here is a fairly comprehensive list that affect my stats personally, as
well as a few that have been reported by others:

GCGX4J    Top of the Rock
GCGYZ0    Desert Gas
GCGBMA    Wilbur's Wildcat Webcam
GCH5DW   Casey's Treasure 003
GCGR62   A Maze ing
GCH2PC   Thirty-three One Eleven
GCGTV8   Last Tree Standing
GCGPYB   Sgt. York
GCGBVD   Tierra Blunder Sissy Cache
GCGWHH   Treasure Chest #2
GCGWHD   Arizona Imposter
GCGPKY   Holy Leapin' Lizards
GCG95J   Desert Giant
GC3FFB   Yellow Jeep Fever
GCHBJT   Dare
GCHNPW   Six Feet Under
GCH880   Shove Off
GCH7V4   Pushing Tin: Goodyear
GCHKJV   Greenspot
GCHF51   Copper Square #1
GCHH9X   Alien Species Revisited
GCHPWH   Mountain View Park
GCHQ4K   KID Fun
GCHPJT   Yogi's Gold
GCGQM7   Arizona Tidbit Quest: Checkpoint
GCGQM8   Arizona Tidbit Quest
GC9C1A   Louis C. Cox Memorial Cache
GCHNXA   The Cache @ Grayhawk

 One thing I have noticed about many of these errant caches is that
their approval by the GC admins was delayed.  As a result, a cache with
a ''Hidden date'' of 01/15/2004 (for example) might not be posted until
a week or two later.  I don't know if it is the case for all of the
above list but I have noticed it to be true for many of the more recent
caches that have been AWOL on the AZ site.

Thanks for all your efforts!
-- Sprocket