[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway??

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:46:06 -0700

At 06:08 PM 2/22/2004, you wrote:
>Being from Tucson we probably won't be able to make all of the clean-up
>events, but will make as many as possible.  We would lean toward the main
>(first time event) being tied in with CITO day.  However, if there was an
>earlier clean-up event then on CITO day the actual clean-up shouldn't take
>long (less trash) and there would be more time for traditional event type
>activity.

Same here.  So much has been up in the air as to what our lifestyle and
recreational plans are, that we haven't been able to commit to anything,
but hopefully a lot will be changing over the next couple weeks and we will
be able to commit to things more than a day or two down the road.

We would love to make it up for an event or two.