[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-A-Highway??

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:20:56 EST

-------------------------------1077484856

Now that the sign is up, we should be sure that the stretch of highway is
kept clean.  I don't think it would hurt to have an initial cleanup now, as well
as another in 6 weeks.  We will be there both times, as well as every time in
the future if at all possible!  Often times my employer has different ideas
about what I should do with my weekends than I do, but I can normally get the
time off if I need to.  So, you have our support!
Dave and Shawna
Team DaSH

-------------------------------1077484856

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff=
">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Now that the sign is up, we should be sure that the stre=
tch of highway is kept clean.&nbsp; I don't think it would hurt to have an i=
nitial cleanup now, as well as another in 6 weeks.&nbsp; We will be there bo=
th times, as well as every time in the future if at all possible!&nbsp; Ofte=
n times my employer has different ideas about what I should do with my weeke=
nds than I do, but I can normally get the time off if I need to.&nbsp; So,&n=
bsp;you have our support!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dave and Shawna</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Team DaSH</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>