[Az-Geocaching] Re: Adopt-A-Highway Progam

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 4:41:05 -0500

I stopped by after Brian told me the location this afternoon.

I got the coordinates and some pictures... so here goes.

N33° 29.750 W111° 48.280

http://members.cox.net/insomniak/Geocaching/AZGEOCACHERS-1.jpg

http://members.cox.net/insomniak/Geocaching/AZGEOCACHERS-2.jpg

I'm just posting links to the pictures.  I've seen pictures posted to the listserv before, but i've never seen the actual picture... just a lot of garbled text... a whole bunch of garbled text.

Jake - Team A.I.

Btw, I had a great time at the event this morning... thanks again TEF.