[Az-Geocaching] un cooperative caches

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:12:13 -0700

Sure sorry to hear about all the trouble with a cache in the valley..  I
don't think we have any messing around up here in the lovely pines of
Prescott...  So far my wife, Linda and I (Bob) have had a wonderful time
with our caching...  Trisha, I too am a Trekie, although not as deep as
you I'll bet..  I do have many of the Trek tapes and watch them from
time to time...

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite