[Az-Geocaching] 1000 AZ finds

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:05:14 -0700 (MST)

Yeah, but Brian, c'mon, you and Jason each get a 0.01% credit for each
log posted on an Arizona cacher's stats, that count towards your total
numbers 'cause you guys keep the website and list serv running (time
you could otherwise spend caching...) Let's see, at 1 find credit per
100 logs, that brings your total to...well...does that get you OVER
100 total finds, or even 1,000????

What? Ya mean ya never heard of "vicarious caching"? Similar in pun
only to "cache karma!!"

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
Cow Poop Capital of the World

(Yeah, Chelby, I'm still keeping THAT joke alive! :-)

PS: Keep your eyes peeled for a new, unique, high-dollar
clue/multi-cache in the Prescott area, coming soon, in honor of our
(almost)third year of caching and cache placement....(Uncle Sam was so
gracious this year, we decided to give a little back....)