[Az-Geocaching] Graldrich officially hits 600 AZ caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:38:03 -0700 (MST)

Yes, congratulations! and thanks Guy for the neat micros I've been
able to do when in the flatland, and for ideas that I've borrowed for
up here....heh heh...
You are a true genius! I usually log your caches with a reference to
you as "gGGRRRRRalrich" which as anyone who has done your caches
knows, comes from the "GRRRRR" that starts to rumble out of your
throat about the third time you check the OTHER side of that stupid
bridge.....etc....

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
Cow Poop Capital of the World

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:34:15 -0700, "Atherton, Bill (AZ15)" wrote:

My congratulations
to Guy for reaching 600 and doing it in less than one year and that
does not
include another 100+ out of state finds during that same period.  That
is
some feat.  Between all his finds and great hides he is definitely one
of
the Arizona Cache masters ( or masochist, I am not sure!).  He has
definitely enhanced the game for me.  He invited me on a bike ride one
day
which became a record setter for me in miles (30) and caches for one
day.  I was not sure whether to thank or curse him when I got back to
the
truck.  Not long ago he also invited me on a hike which also was a
record
distance of 10 miles all up and down for me.  I have to thank him for
showing me that I can do things at my age I never would have had the
nerve to
try on my own.  Thanks Guy and keep up the cache
spirit.
Bill  -
The Watcher