[Az-Geocaching] aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:26:27 -0700 (MST)

Hey Brian (AZEvil)...next time in English please?? (just kidding!)
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott, official home of good quality cow poop

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:01:46 -0700, "Brian LaFrance" wrote:

> That's just the beautiful Stack Trace that the .NET framework spits
out
> when something blows up.  Sounds like they are not initializing
> something properly when trying to write the data to the dataase.
> Usually I see similar problems when I forget to import the
> System.Data.SQLClient namespace.  I wouldn't think they would forget
> something like that.  Can't think of any reason why it would only
> happen
> every once in a while.  They could have a limit on the connections to
> their SQL Server, which may cause things to blow up.
>
> Anyway...now that you are all bored...
>
> Brian
> Team AZEvil

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateLogDataByName(Guid
> > LogGUID, String WptName, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64
> > LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean
> OwnerCannotDelete,
> > Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double
> > Longitude) +1401
> >   Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(Guid LogGUID, Int64 OwnerID,
> Int64
>
> > WptRefID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean
> > IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID,
> WptDataSources
>
> > DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +244
> >   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm)
+1535
> >   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender,
EventArgs
> e)
> > +93
> >   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.R