[Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:38:01 -0700

> I think you're a little off on your coordinates.  The
> ones you gave put it right next to GC4996 ARIZONA
> FRONTIER By HEYJUDE.  I think you meant to place it at
> N 33 26.887 W 112,05.844.

Bob, come on, I'm a city kid from the east, what do I know about this
stuff? I'm not even certain that cow pies are the same as bull pies.
Unlike a cache, I think just getting in the vicinity on this one is good
enough (after all, there are several sources of emanation in that area).
But I was concerned with not pointing to the Liberty Bell.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena