[Az-Geocaching] Graldrich officially hits 600 AZ caches

Atherton, Bill (AZ15) listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:34:15 -0700

------=_NextPartTM-000-e85bd836-c37f-466e-b6dc-3f391f2d28f5

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3EFE2.F5721E50

My congratulations to Guy for reaching 600 and doing it in less than one
year and that does not include another 100+ out of state finds during that
same period.  That is some feat.  Between all his finds and great hides he
is definitely one of the Arizona Cache masters ( or masochist, I am not
sure!).  He has definitely enhanced the game for me.  He invited me on a
bike ride one day which became a record setter for me in miles (30) and
caches for one day.  I was not sure whether to thank or curse him when I got
back to the truck.  Not long ago he also invited me on a hike which also was
a record distance of 10 miles all up and down for me.  I have to thank him
for showing me that I can do things at my age I never would have had the
nerve to try on my own.  Thanks Guy and keep up the cache spirit.
Bill  -  The Watcher

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3EFE2.F5721E50

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">

<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4937.800" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=194244913-10022004>My congratulations
to Guy for reaching 600 and doing it in less than one year and that does not
include another 100+ out of state finds during that same period.&nbsp; That is
some feat.&nbsp; Between all his finds and great hides he is definitely one of
the Arizona Cache masters ( or masochist, I am not sure!).&nbsp; He has
definitely enhanced the game for me.&nbsp; He invited me on a bike ride one day
which became a record setter for me in miles (30)&nbsp;and caches for one
day.&nbsp; I was not sure whether to thank or curse him when I got back to the
truck.&nbsp; Not long ago he also invited me on a hike which also was a record
distance of 10 miles all up and down&nbsp;for me.&nbsp; I have to thank him for
showing me that I can do things at my age I never would have had the nerve to
try on my own.&nbsp; Thanks Guy and keep up the cache
spirit.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=194244913-10022004>Bill&nbsp; -&nbsp;
The Watcher</SPAN></FONT></DIV><BR>
<P><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</P></BODY></HTML>