[Az-Geocaching] aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 22:46:37 -0700

Brian Casteel wrote:
> Speaking of....have you figured out why some of the newer caches aren't
> showing up, while others are?  It seems to hit/miss on the new caches that
> come out.  2 of the 5 I found Sunday don't show up on my azgc.com list.

I've been completely swamped at work lately... your actually lucky that
I've even had time to read the messages about it being broken :).  I'm
hopeing that Jason has had some time to look into it, but I know he's
been fairly swamped as well.  It would definitely be easier for him to
fix it than me, as he wrote most of the crawler and database seeding
code.... it's kind of a tangled mess, especially after having to be
continuously rewritten to keep up with changes on geocaching.com

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek