[Az-Geocaching] aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:34:34 -0700

Haven't tried to log any finds this evening, but I wonder why people bother
with Microsoft web servers?

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
RopingThe Wind
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:16 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!

Anyone have any idea what all this stuff below means. I have been getting it
alot lately when trying to log a find on geocaching.com. I type my log in
and hit send and I get this message. Not always, but alot more lately.
Tonight, I cant seem to get my logs posted at all. Have been trying for the
past 30 minutes now. Anyone else experiening this?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

>>Server Error in '/' Application.
----

ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not been initialized

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery:
CommandText property has not been initialized

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not
been initialized]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean
executing) +333
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +90
   Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql,
Database database) +151
   Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateLogDataByName(Guid
LogGUID, String WptName, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID,
String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID,
WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +1401
   Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(Guid LogGUID, Int64 OwnerID, Int64
WptRefID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean
IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources
DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +244
   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1535
   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
+93

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePo
stBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +58
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

----
Version:1.1.4322.