[Az-Geocaching] aaaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:16:23 -0800

Anyone have any idea what all this stuff below means. I have been getting it
alot lately when trying to log a find on geocaching.com. I type my log in
and hit send and I get this message. Not always, but alot more lately.
Tonight, I cant seem to get my logs posted at all. Have been trying for the
past 30 minutes now. Anyone else experiening this?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

>>Server Error in '/' Application.

ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not been initialized

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery:
CommandText property has not been initialized

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery: CommandText property has not
been initialized]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ValidateCommand(String method, Boolean
executing) +333
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +90
   Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.ExecuteNonQuery(String sql,
Database database) +151
   Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlWaypointController.CreateLogDataByName(Guid
LogGUID, String WptName, Int64 OwnerID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID,
String Note, Boolean IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID,
WptDataSources DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +1401
   Groundspeak.Web.GPX.WptLog.Create(Guid LogGUID, Int64 OwnerID, Int64
WptRefID, DateTime LogDate, Int64 LogTypeID, String Note, Boolean
IsEncrypted, Boolean OwnerCannotDelete, Int64 ObjWptID, WptDataSources
DataSource, Double Latitude, Double Longitude) +244
   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.CreateNewLog(Boolean CheckConfirm) +1535
   Geocaching.UI.LogBookPanel.LogButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
+93

eventArgument) +58
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

Version:1.1.4322.

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/