[Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:54:26 -0800

>From: Chelby Geiss <chelby@desertsol.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...
>Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 06:59:58 -0700
>
>Sorry about being off topic, but I have a plea to make...and since caching
>gets us out and hiking or 4x4ing, hoping someone can help!
>
>I am looking for cow chips.  (Yes, let the jokes begin!)  For those who
>don't know, I fire the pottery I make with cow chips.  I am in desperate
>need to do a firing this week.  Normally I have a "source" up in Prescott,
>but time restraints and a car in need to brake repairs is keeping me from
>making a chip run.  Have any of you run across a field with cow chips near
>the Phoenix metro area (East valley prefered)??  Maybe some state land with
>cows grazing?  Or maybe your own cows?
>Chelby Geiss
>Potter/Sculptress
>www.desertsol.com
>chelby@desertsol.com
>480.671.8763

Chelby

You probably should not post that kind of information on a public forum. The
state may want a peice of the action and start charging you a permit fee or
something to go get your cow chips from 'public lands'.

I think that is great that you use them for your work. Talk about recycling
and cleaning the environment up! That is great!

Now, if I can only figure out how to use cow chips to fire up my hot air
balloon burner! I could save a TON of money in fuel costs (propane aint
cheap these days!).

Team Ropingthewind

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/