[Az-Geocaching] A strange plea for help...

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:15:18 -0700 (MST)

Oh, please post ALL the cow-chip coords on the public list; I think
that may be valuable info we could all use....!  :-)
Brian and Jason, perhaps a section on the website for coord locations,
stats on amounts and chips retrieved, terrain and difficulty levels,
moisture reports???

Sorry, could NOT resist! :-)

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

PS, nice to know that the Prescott area is known for it's cow poop.