[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #1628 - 11 msgs

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:08:53 -0700

Dale & Marian Riggle wrote:
> *Is there a way to receive these messages in clean text?*

It looks like you are already set to plain text.

> *It seems like each message is repeated several times each in a little
> different format.

I can only guess why you are getting the same messages over and over.
My first guess would be that you are reading different messages, but
that they appear to be the same thing over and over because of people
quoting the message.
My second guess would be that the listserver is converting the HTML
portion of the message to plain text and also leaving the plain text
part of the message on there as well, so the message would appear twice
on a lot of message.  I really can't be sure since I have never received
the list in digest mode before.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com