[Az-Geocaching] Missing Caches from AZGeocaching

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 05:07:20 -0700 (MST)

I have placed a couple of caches that are not listed on the AZGeocache
sites stats. GCHKJV, and GCHF51.

I also am noticing a number of other ones as well. GCHKJV to name one,
which I did the other day.

I am planning a family outing this weekend to Tombstone. In centering my
search on GCF147 - O.K. CORRAL, I get a listing from the Geocaching site.
But, when I do the same thing from the planning screen on AZGeocaching, I
am missing a few caches. GCH9HY, GCH85X, GCHH92, and GCH6QR. All these
have been placed since November 2003.

Any ideas from our WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC, FANTASTIC, web site operators?  I
don't mean to complain. But....

Thank you
Steven Stringham
StringCachers