[Az-Geocaching] Finally got a job

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:59:13 -0800 (PST)

--0-2095807135-1076050753=:33767

Congratulations Scott!!

Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com> wrote:
After what seemed like an eternity of looking for a job, I was offered a
contract position at Texas Instruments today.

Not the best job on the planet, but it is a start and the recruiter wanted
to me put together a package of my Air Force electronics training
documentation as there are better jobs that come open that they hire from
within for.

Now to get a paycheck or two ahead of the game and we will be out caching
with vigor. :-)