[Az-Geocaching] Re: Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:43:03 MST 2004

>From: GREGG OBUCH <gobuch at prodigy.net>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches
>Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:10:54 -0800 (PST)
>
>Dan,
>
>How about Arizona Tidbit Quest (GCGQM8)?
>
>Granted I don't think the caches that you have to visit to gather all the
>clues qualify, but you have do some research for the final one.
>
>The intemediate and checkpoint caches are listed on the main cache page.
>
>Gregg of MO & GO

I hate puzzle caches and multi caches in general. But, the Arizona Tidbit
Quest.. now that is a cool multi cache! That is how all multi caches should
be! At each 'part' of the AZ Tidbit Quest, you also get credit for a
'find'.... as each one is a seperate cache. Then, when you have visited all
5 'caches'... you got an information card with a question on it. Then, when
you move on to the 'checkpoint' cache... you get credit for another cache
find as well as information to lead you to the final location/cache for the
AZ Tidbit Quest. So, 7 'finds' and 7 caches all wrapped up into one multi
cache!

I havent been able to finish this one yet. But, I have found each of the 5
caches and gotten my question cards from each. I was down in Tucson twice
now in the past 2 weeks, but wasnt able to go after this one and didnt have
much time for caching in general. But, really am itching to get this one
knocked out! I still need to get the 'Checkpoint' cache and the final cache.
Hopefully on my next trip to Tucson... I can complete my AZ Tidbit Quest!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind