[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle (no, not Puz-Zel) caches

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Wed Dec 29 09:30:40 MST 2004

I guess it does.  Even though no puzzle is really required to find the cache
(the multi-cache method is given) the given coords don't point to the first
stage in that path.

Thanks Rand.

LazyK - Dan