[Az-Geocaching] notebook GPS

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Mon Dec 13 21:36:09 MST 2004

It sounds great.  My old Legend is showing its age and I'd love to purchase
its replacement sometime soon....  The 60C sounds nice, as does the VistaC.
The new color screens look really sharp, especially after living by my
Legends old greyscale display for the last 3+ years.

Jim.

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Brian Casteel wrote:

> Pffft!  As soon as I can, I'm buying CitySelect.  It's an awesome piece of
> software, and at least in my case, unlocks yet another feature in the 60C.
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory