[Az-Geocaching] notebook GPS

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Mon Dec 13 21:29:38 MST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Brian Casteel wrote:

> It will work with the Topo.  The thing is about Garmin software, is once the
> MapSource application is installed, all other Garmin software piggybacks it.
> You have a pull-down menu that you can use to select which software set you
> would like to use.  CitySelect is the only Garmin software that allows
> address-level routing.  In other words, it will take you from point A to
> point B, but let you know when you need to turn and on which street...taking
> the guesswork out of navigation.

Sheesh Brian, you're sounding like a Garmin advertisement.  "...it will take
you from point A to point B, but let you know when you need to turn and on
which street...taking the guesswork out of navigation."  I'm sure I've seen
that line on one of their webpages....  :-)

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona