[Az-Geocaching] Signature item suggestion

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Fri Dec 10 18:59:31 MST 2004

Many of you are familiar with our TMBH keychains that we have been leaving
in caches for quite awhile now.  We would have actually been out of them by
now if we hadn't taken about a year off from finding caches, but since we
are back in the game again, we are just about out of the current ones.

I am trying to think of something new for our next signature item, but
can't really come up with a good, unique idea.  Part of me thinks we should
keep it a keychain since we have a history with using them, and one of them
even became sort of infamous (some on this list will remember the Utah
incident.)

I am open to any ideas.  If I stick with keychains, it will be a different
design, and am open to design suggestions for those as well.