[Az-Geocaching] Guess what I just found?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Fri Dec 10 18:55:41 MST 2004

Ok, I was in El Paso for work the last few days, and visited a few caches
along the way there and back.

One of the caches that I visited was called Quickie Cache, GCK28P, which is
along I-10 in New Mexico.  None of this is all that exciting except that I
know for a fact that some on this list have already logged this cache.  How
do I know this you might be asking yourself.

Well, let me tell you.  This cache is an Altoids can cache, and I signed a
sheet of paper that had a number of other names and dates on it.  I figured
it was the log sheet and thought nothing else of it, until I start cleaning
out my car today.  The way that I know some on this very list have visited
this cache is that I found the REAL log book, which is VERY TINY, on the
floor of my vehicle.

I have to admit that I feel pretty bad about taking the log book home on
accident.  I just contacted the cache owner to see if they want me to mail
it, or wait and drop it off on my next trip though.