[Az-Geocaching] The Fourth Biggest Lie

GREGG OBUCH gobuch at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 9 12:28:06 MST 2004

Wow, that was quick!  You guys are sharp.

Sure is nice to have our Cache Karma back.

Gregg of MO & GO

Brian Cluff <brian at Snaptek.com> wrote:
Jason Poulter wrote:
> we ran into that problem when we first set up the stats...it is
> happening becuase the way the names match up it the database... more
> actually the way they are being put into the database... i think when
> the stats code got whacked and brian rewrote the crawler it is not
> putting the name of the teams in the system right... we'll have to look
> into that.. but I did notice that also.

Gee thanks for letting me know.. I hadn't noticed. :)
Anyway, your right. It's the difference between an url encoded team
name and a decoded one (. I've done a "fix" already, hopefully it's
really a fix. There sure is a LOT more yellow on the stats now :)

Brian