[Az-Geocaching] Re: If It's Not a Find, What Is It Then?

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 8 19:45:43 MST 2004

On one memorable occasion, I signed a log with a wet stick and dirt
because I forgot my writing implement.  Didn't happen again.  :)
Back east one winter, found a cache in a snow-covered woods. It was so
cold that none of the writing implements, including the one I brought,
worked. But there was a container of glitter nail polish in the cache
that remained liquefied. I leave the rest as an exercise for the reader.

Thanks to all who responded with their thoughts. I know it's been
discussed before, but we've got some new folks on the list who may not
have seen those discussions. Personally, I don't care whether or if you
log them, unless, as I've said before, your failure to log deprives the
cache owner and fellow-cachers of information that would be useful to
them.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

PS to mozartman: You're always teaching me something I never knew
before. I didn't realize they even *had* written language back then.
MWAAAAA-ha-ha-ha-haaah!