[Az-Geocaching] RE: RTW-1

ShadowAce hunting at shakabruddah.com
Tue Dec 7 19:14:37 MST 2004

I am grateful to hear of your concern, but just to rest your worries, I have
recently completed:

Apache Peak Cakewalk
Wrath of Kaidoz
Throne of Kaidoz
and Taken for Granite

I am told via rumor mill that these should be up to the title of a
challenge.

Seriously, thanks for the concern. After being Mule Ear's punching bag on
the last four hikes, I am ready for someone else to abuse me. :)